Economic enhancement & wealth creation
Youths and women are the least empowered economically in Kenya. Programs or services to empower them are few and most of them can’t access credit facilities.
- Facilitate and encourage youths and women to venture into small scale income generating activities.
- Create linkages with micro-credit institutions to facilitate easier access to credit for small scale business ventures.
- Encourage vocational trainings and job placements.
- Facilitate formation of group saving and loaning schemes amongst women and young people.
- Initiate income generating projects and employ women and young people.
- Asili Healthy Food court
- Sparkling clean car wash
- Maurice Mbowo Foundation Cyber café and ICT Centre.